- Hewanorra International Airport (UVF): approx. 45 minutes
- George F. L. Charles airport (SLU): approx. 80 minutes
- Hewanorra International Airport: US$60.00
- George F. L. Charles: US$90.00
Yes, we offer a complimentary shuttle from the resort to Sugar Beach.
- Yes, minimum stay requirements are as follows:
- High Season (Jan.1 – Apr.30): 3 nights minimum stay
- Low Season (May.1 – Dec.14): 1 night minimum stay
- Holiday Season (Dec.15 – Dec.31): 3 nights minimum stay
Sorry, pets are not allowed at the resort.
Children are welcome at Fond Doux Resort & Plantation.
We do not have air conditioning, but we do have ceiling fans in each of the cottages.
- Soufriere Town: US $20.00 one way
- Sulphur Springs: US $15.00
- Diamond Botanical Gardens: US $25.00
- Tet Paul Nature Trail: US$10.00
- Eastern Caribbean Dollars (ECD)
- United States Dollars (USD)
- Great Britain Pounds (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
- Canadian dollars (CAD)